Fourth Annual Update: How Truckee is Going Green
October 12, 2011
TRUCKEE, Calif. and#8212; Hear significant steps taken during the last year by the Town of Truckee, TDPUD and the Tahoe Donner Association toward long-range sustainability objectives for Truckee and Tahoe Donner. These will include current energy and water conservation initiatives, facility upgrades, and energy/cost-saving strategies. Near-term plans for ongoing and new sustainability projects will also be presented, Wednesday, Oct. 12, 7-8:30 p.m., Board Room, TDPUD, 11570 Donner Pass Road. Speakers will be Tony Lashbrook, City Manager Town of Truckee; Robb Etnyre, General Manager Tahoe Donner Association; Steven Poncelet, Public Information TDPUD and Conservation Manager. Presented by the Tahoe Donner Green Club.
Co-sponsored by: The Town of Truckee, The Tahoe Donner Association, and The Truckee Donner Public Utility District.
and#8212; Submitted to email@example.com
Trending In: Opinion
- Sun Snapshots: Northstar ice rink covered in snow
- Old Trestle launches Truckee’s first distillery in 100 years
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- News Briefs: South Lake Tahoe man accused of killing roommate with piece of firewood