Fourth Annual Update: How Truckee is Going Green
October 12, 2011
TRUCKEE, Calif. and#8212; Hear significant steps taken during the last year by the Town of Truckee, TDPUD and the Tahoe Donner Association toward long-range sustainability objectives for Truckee and Tahoe Donner. These will include current energy and water conservation initiatives, facility upgrades, and energy/cost-saving strategies. Near-term plans for ongoing and new sustainability projects will also be presented, Wednesday, Oct. 12, 7-8:30 p.m., Board Room, TDPUD, 11570 Donner Pass Road. Speakers will be Tony Lashbrook, City Manager Town of Truckee; Robb Etnyre, General Manager Tahoe Donner Association; Steven Poncelet, Public Information TDPUD and Conservation Manager. Presented by the Tahoe Donner Green Club.
Co-sponsored by: The Town of Truckee, The Tahoe Donner Association, and The Truckee Donner Public Utility District.
and#8212; Submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Opinion
- Investigation continues on man found on Truckee railroad tracks
- Man with knife apprehended in possible Truckee stabbing
- Truckee Traffic Report: Route 89 one-way operation; Westbound I-80 lane closure
- Tahoe Housing Trouble Part 3: Local entities aim to crack Tahoe’s housing crunch
- Wolverines make statement with win over Fernley