Fundraiser for Emmanuel ‘Morro’ Sarabia at Squeeze In
March 19, 2012
TRUCKEE, Calif. and#8212; Join the Truckee Squeeze In when 20 percent of all sales will go to help Truckee athlete Emmanuel and#8220;Morroand#8221; Sarabia, Tuesday, March 20, 7 a.m.-2 p.m., Squeeze In, 10060 Donner Pass Road, Truckee.
Morro was recently diagnosed with leukemia and has mounting medical bills. The good news is heand#8217;s responding well to treatments and is resting at his home in Truckee.
Morroand#8217;s longtime friend and South Reno Squeeze In General Manager Amanda Thorsby will be serving in Truckee and has pledged to donate all her tips as well!
So come in for breakfast or lunch, pay your bill, leave a great tip, and know youand#8217;re helping a young man and his family in need.
If you canand#8217;t make it, but would still like to help out, checks can be mailed to Saint Maryand#8217;s College, Athletic Business Office, PO Box 4380, Moraga CA 94575. Note and#8220;Morroand#8221; on your check.
Trending In: Opinion
- Sun Snapshots: Northstar ice rink covered in snow
- Old Trestle launches Truckee’s first distillery in 100 years
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- News Briefs: South Lake Tahoe man accused of killing roommate with piece of firewood