Green cleaning practices keep customers loyal in Truckee
March 17, 2010
TRUCKEE and#8212; Crossroads Cleaners has joined the DMV and New Moon Foods in the Donner Plaza Shopping Center on Donner Pass Road in Truckee. Last year Crossroads cleaners switched all of their equipment to wet cleaning, a process that uses only EPA approved cleaning soaps rather than the toxic chemicals used in standard dry cleaning practices.
Owner Su Suh worked with local commercial real estate broker James T. Macdonell, of Main Street Commercial Real Estate, to locate and arrange their new retail space. Property manager Glyn Burge welcomes the addition of the cleaners to the already successful tenant mix at Donner Plaza.
Crossroads Cleaners provides dry cleaning, wash and fold, alterations, and other related services to business and residents in the surrounding Truckee-Tahoe area.
and#8220;Crossroads Cleaners wanted a convenient, highly visible and centrally located retail facility,and#8221; says Macdonell, who represents local business owners with their commercial facility or relocation requirements.
Read more about James Macdonell at http://www.MainStreet-Commercial.com or call 553-4055.
Trending In: Opinion
- Two dead, one critically injured in Truckee airplane crash
- Carson City woman admits to fatal DUI at Lake Tahoe
- UPDATE: A second passenger dead, 1 in critical condition due to plane crash this morning (VIDEO)
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke
- UPDATE: Body found in Truckee River near Hwy 267 bypass bridge