Have a ‘Perfect CR Day’ at Squaw Valley USA
February 22, 2012
OLYMPIC VALLEY, Calif. – Squaw Valley USA and the High Fives Non-Profit Foundation will host “Perfect CR Day” Friday, Feb. 24, 2012. Join a day celebrating beloved freeskier and Truckee/Tahoe local CR Johnson.
The CR Johnson Healing Center, High Fives Non-Profit Foundation, 4FRNT Skis, Discrete Headwear, Smith Sport Optics, Squaw Valley USA, Mamasake Squaw and Fireside Pizza present the “Perfect CR Day,” Feb. 24, 2012 (two years to the day, from the tragic loss of friend and hero, CR Johnson) friends, family and fans will unite in Tahoe to celebrate CR Johnson and have the Perfect CR Day.
“Skiing with CR was always the most relaxed, yet progressive riding I have ever had the opportunity to do. To carry his legacy on with friends and family on the Perfect CR Day is awesome. I am stoked to see everyone out on the hill shredding hard for CR,” said Mat Jackson, good friend and CR ski buddy.
• Meet at Wildflour Baking Co., Olympic House, Squaw Valley USA at 9 a.m.
• “Oh Buddy” cookies will be on sale. All proceeds to CR Johnson Healing Center – High Fives Non-Profit Foundation.
Recommended Stories For You
• First 40 skiers to arrive will receive a CR Johnson Discrete hat.
• Ski/watch Rahlves’ Banzai finals, load lifts for skiing at Squaw Valley USA, 10 a.m.
• Lunch – Meet at Mamasake, Village at Squaw Valley USA, 3-4 p.m. “Reign Supreme” roll and beer special with proceeds from the hour to CR Johnson Healing Center – High Fives Non-Profit Foundation.
• Dinner, meet at Fireside Restaurant in (Village at Squaw Valley USA) for dinner/drinks and music from DJ One Truest, 6-8 p.m. Food and drink specials with proceeds to CR Johnson Healing Center – High Fives Non-Profit Foundation.