Health Watch: Be on the Citizens Oversight Committee
February 23, 2010
Tahoe Forest Health System is seeking two non-voting, alternate positions on the Citizens Oversight Committee to oversee the expenditures of Measure C, the bond measure for Tahoe Forest Hospital improvements. Committee terms are two years (renewable) and uncompensated. Applications are due by 5 p.m. March 31, 2010.
Full-time or primary resident within the Tahoe Forest Hospital District boundaries, minimum 18 years of age at time of appointment, must reside in district a minimum of nine full months of each year, no employees, vendors, contractors or consultants to the District are eligible to serve on the Committee, committee members must submit financial disclosure forms to the fair political practices, commission annually, accounting or finance background preferred.
The Committee typically meets on the third Monday of each month at 4 p.m. in the Tahoe Forest Hospital Eskridge conference room.
Request applications from Maia Schneider, Community Development Director, email@example.com or 582-6313. Information about the Citizens Oversight Committee is available at http://www.hospitalcoc.org.
Trending In: Opinion
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- French Meadows Restoration Project reaches final approval
- ‘A TOTAL DIFFERENT LIFETIME’: All-female grunge group ready to rock Art Truckee (VIDEO)
- Old Tahoe City firehouse could get a makeover
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City