Health Watch: Be on the Citizens Oversight Committee
February 23, 2010
Tahoe Forest Health System is seeking two non-voting, alternate positions on the Citizens Oversight Committee to oversee the expenditures of Measure C, the bond measure for Tahoe Forest Hospital improvements. Committee terms are two years (renewable) and uncompensated. Applications are due by 5 p.m. March 31, 2010.
Full-time or primary resident within the Tahoe Forest Hospital District boundaries, minimum 18 years of age at time of appointment, must reside in district a minimum of nine full months of each year, no employees, vendors, contractors or consultants to the District are eligible to serve on the Committee, committee members must submit financial disclosure forms to the fair political practices, commission annually, accounting or finance background preferred.
The Committee typically meets on the third Monday of each month at 4 p.m. in the Tahoe Forest Hospital Eskridge conference room.
Request applications from Maia Schneider, Community Development Director, firstname.lastname@example.org or 582-6313. Information about the Citizens Oversight Committee is available at http://www.hospitalcoc.org.
Trending In: Opinion
- UPDATE: Officials: Shooting reported in Tahoe City
- Squaw sets February snowfall record (VIDEO)
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra