Jack Kashtan: Where’s the other side of the story?
August 3, 2018
In reference to "Snowmobilers rail against proposed restrictions," (Sierra Sun, July 6) where is the other side of the story?
There is one sentence in this long article that references the arguments of those opposed to the snowmobilers' position and no attempt to interview or quote anyone from the environmental and human-powered sports communities.
As a news article, on the front page of the print edition no less, this article fails the most basic principle of journalism. Time for the editors and writer to go back to school.
Trending In: Opinion
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020