Jazzercise in Kings Beach offers two free weeks in May for National Fitness Month
May 10, 2011
KINGS BEACH, Calif. and#8212; Get moving North Lake Tahoe! Since 1983, May has been observed as National Physical Fitness and Sports Month. Jazzercise, the worldand#8217;s leading dance fitness program, promotes the value of physical activity in the pursuit of happier, healthier, more productive lives all year long. In honor of National Physical Fitness and Sports Month in May, Jazzercise instructor Ginny Smith is offering two free weeks to all new students.
and#8220;Jazzercise is committed to helping people understand the value and importance of health and fitness,and#8221; says Ginny. and#8220;A 60-minute Jazzercise class offers a fun and effective total body workout featuring a fusion of aerobic, resistance training, yoga, Pilates, kickboxing and Latin-style movements set to popular music.and#8221;
Classes are held at the North Tahoe Event Center in Kings Beach, Monday through Saturday, 8:45 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday. For more information, please call Ginny at 530-546-7745.
and#8212; Submitted to email@example.com
Trending In: Opinion
- Coming soon: a theater near you – Truckee Art Haus on track for downtown
- Truckee man accused of raping teen
- Rally for Rasta Stevie: Tahoe community comes together to support self-described ski bum, emcee
- Local skiing legend Mancuso announces pregnancy
- Tahoe Top 5: Animal species you might not know inhabit the Tahoe region