Job interview and management communications training Tuesdays in Truckee
March 22, 2010
JibboomStreet Toastmasters presents communications and leadership training for people in the Truckee / North Tahoe community with special emphasis on job interview and management communications skills. Donand#8217;t miss this series of four evening sessions dedicated to helping you move forward!
Presented by Truckeeand#8217;s Jibboom Street Toastmasters, providing effective oral communication and leadership training since 1987.
A series of four evening sessions dedicated to helping you move forward, Truckee-Tahoe Airport Terminal, 10356 Truckee Airport Road, Tuesdays, March 23, March 30, April 6 and April 13, 5:30-6:30 p.m. Call (530) 587-4119 for information.
Sign up by phone or email with Alan Lattanner, (775) 557-8765, email@example.com or Louisa Swann, (530) 832-1410, SwannGang@aol.com. Workshop fee is $25 cash or check to cover materials and refreshments.
Make checks out to Jibboom Street Toastmasters. Visit http://jibboom.freetoasthost.net.
Trending In: Opinion
- Churchill County defeats Truckee for 3A state championship (GALLERY)
- Council approval moves Grocery Outlet project forward in Truckee
- Truckee Town Council moves forward with McIver Dairy restoration
- Work to be done: Nevada County economic model is unsustainable
- Truckee Town Council race too tight to call