Keller Williams Realty and Oand#8217;Neal Brokers combine forces in Truckee Tahoe
December 4, 2009
and#8220;We are thrilled that two of Truckee and Tahoe Cityand#8217;s real estate players have come together into one,and#8221; said Geoff Ewry, team leader of Keller Williams Realty, Truckee and Tahoe City. and#8220;The synergies from this merger have had a positive effect on both our agents and for the buyers and sellers we serve in the Truckee and North Tahoe areas.and#8221;
Keller Williams Realty has put its mark on the real estate industry by offering comprehensive educational resources and technological tools. These advantages, coupled with additional benefits such as profit sharing, have attracted some of the most talented owners, brokers and agents in the business. With these tools and benefits, the company continues to grow despite the well-publicized turmoil in the real estate industry, and this year became the third largest real estate company in the U.S., surpassing Re/Max.
and#8220;We are proud of the way our associates do business and we hope Truckee and North Tahoe residents will think of us when they think of real estate,and#8221; said Ewry.
For more information about Keller Williams Realty please contact Geoff Ewry at (530) 587-3505.
Trending In: Opinion
- Two arrested at Truckee Rite Aid on burglary, drug charges
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- William Mardison: Police officers’ association announces Truckee council endorsements
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: North Tahoe Public Utility District (VIDEO)