Keller Williams Realty and O’Neal Brokers combine forces
December 10, 2009
“We are thrilled that two of Truckee and Tahoe City’s real estate players have come together into one,” said Geoff Ewry, team leader of Keller Williams Realty, Truckee and Tahoe City. “The synergies from this merger have had a positive effect on both our agents and for the buyers and sellers we serve in the Truckee and North Tahoe areas.”
Keller Williams Realty has put its mark on the real estate industry by offering comprehensive educational resources and technological tools. These advantages, coupled with additional benefits such as profit sharing, have attracted some of the most talented owners, brokers and agents in the business. With these tools and benefits, the company continues to grow despite the well-publicized turmoil in the real estate industry, and this year became the third largest real estate company in the U.S., surpassing Re/Max.
“We are proud of the way our associates do business and we hope Truckee and North Tahoe residents will think of us when they think of real estate,” said Ewry.
For more information about Keller Williams Realty please contact Geoff Ewry at (530) 587-3505.
Trending In: Opinion
- North Tahoe High School celebrates 64 students earning diplomas
- Lost hiker rescued in Desolation Wilderness shows importance of being prepared
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting
- Truckee bridge construction taking off in Tahoe City