Kimberly Shannon Smith and Garin Dane Clyma are wedded
August 1, 2012
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. and#8212; Teri Smith and Todd Smith are proud to announce the wedding of their daughter Kimberly Shannon Smith of Truckee, Calif. to Garin Dane Clyma of Pleasanton, Calif., son of Terry and Jeff Clyma.
Kimberly graduated from University of California, Santa Barbara and works at Stantec Consulting. Garin graduated from University of California, Santa Barbara and works at the Law Offices of Phillip E. Gibbons.
The ceremony was held at Forest House Lodge in Foresthill, Calif. with Pastor David Beard presiding.
Co-maids of honor were Michelle Smith, sister of the bride and Brittany Lewis, best friend of the bride. Co-best men were Chase Clyma, brother of the groom and Ryan Clyma, brother of the groom.
The couple honeymooned in Carnelian Bay, Lake Tahoe, Calif. The newlyweds are at home in Roseville, Calif.
Trending In: Opinion
- Proposed ice pavilion plans continue to solidify
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- Law Review: Jim Porter’s recommendations for Nov. 6 area elections
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)
- Truckee hammers South Tahoe for Sierra Bowl victory