Letter to the Editor: Are you surprised?
November 11, 2008
After reading the police report on the front of the Sierra Sun today, I was not surprised. Thank you for arresting the two young men for a hate crime. Regardless if a child has a disability or not they have no business being bullies.
We see these horrible behaviors of our youth, being violent to one another, and then posting the videos of this behavior on the internet. Is this supposed to be a badge of honor? Years ago we had dignity about ourselves. These boys were not born with a gene for this type of behavior; this is a learned behavior.
And no, I am not surprised.
Trending In: Opinion
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Northstar California General Manager Nadia Guerriero on the move
- Truckee police arrest woman on assault, child cruelty charges