Letter to the Editor: Big money is dirtying our politics
June 18, 2014
I am urging the adoption of SB 1272, which is currently under review in the California Assembly Appropriations Committee.
We need to take back our country for its citizens — not corporate non-citizens. Big money is fouling the political waters, and its corruptive effects need to be stopped, not promoted and given the guise of legal legitimacy.
Trending In: Opinion
- Truckee Town Council approves Grocery Outlet
- Lake Tahoe-area resorts announce Friday as 2018-19 season opener
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council
- ELECTION: Hetherington, Jones battle for second airport board seat
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing