Letter to the Editor: Changes to Ordinance No. 7
July 14, 2014
Here is presented proposal to the Board of Trustees regarding Ordinance #7, last revised March 25, 1998:
*Article 11 Item 22
Remove: The District can sell additional Recreation Punch Cards to eligible parcel owners or assignees for their personal use as provided in Article V111, Item 60
*Article 111 Item 30
Should read as follows: "Available Privileges: Every eligible parcel may receive any combination of up to five (5) Recreation Passes or Recreation Punch Cards. An additional five (5) Punch Cards per parcel may be purchased for a fee of 1/5th of the recreational fee, with a maximum of ten (10) Recreation Passes an/or Punch Cards per parcel."
*Article 111 Item 68
Recommended Stories For You
Should read as follows: "Other Issuance: The District has the right to issue recreation privileges to employees and present and past Board Members as approved by the Board of Trustees."
*Article 111 Item 69
Should be removed entirely.
I believe if these revisions are adopted into Ordinance No. 7, the parcel owners will be satisfied that there will not be unlimited usage of our recreation facilities.
Trending In: Opinion
- Work to be done: Nevada County economic model is unsustainable
- Truckee Town Council race too tight to call
- Churchill County defeats Truckee for 3A state championship (GALLERY)
- Council approval moves Grocery Outlet project forward in Truckee
- Truckee Town Council moves forward with McIver Dairy restoration