Letter to the Editor: Character counts in Assessor race
May 25, 2010
I have been living and teaching in Grass Valley for more than 20 years. I have known Sue Horne for the same amount of time, and I can speak of her character first hand.
In every area of her life, I see her strive to operate with utmost integrity, honesty, and impartiality. Sue does not waver from her heartfelt convictions or is easily swayed. She is faithful and unconditional with her love and support for her family, friends and community. She is relentlessly dedicated in her endeavors.
I am observing Sue run her campaign for the Assessor’s position with the same character that defines her. She is running a clean, clear, and honest campaign. She will lead the Assessor’s Office with this same outstanding character.
Sueand#8216;s qualifications not only lie in her extensive county government and private business experience, but more importantly, in my opinion, in her undeniably exceptional character. Nevada County citizens will be well served with Sue Horne as our next County Assessor.
Trending In: Opinion
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- Sun Snapshots: Northstar ice rink covered in snow
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- West End Coffee and Tap plans moving forward in Truckee
- Law Review: Supreme Court ruling on eviction after foreclosure