Letter to the Editor: Outstanding service at Tahoe Forest cancer center
October 2, 2014
I just want to commend The Gene Upshaw Memorial Tahoe Forest Cancer Center for the excellent services they offer. I have been a patient since November 2012, having been diagnosed with Small Cell Carcinom. Stage 4, and given up to two years to live.
I have had the most outstanding service one could ever receive. Their sense of genuine caring, the fun times of laughing and/or crying, I feel blessed for the care I am receiving. My good fortune has been rewarded by being treated at this state of the art facility. I can't imagine Truckee without this Cancer Center — and to think of how much business it is bringing the Tahoe Truckee Hospital itself.
To the staff of The Gene Upshaw Memorial Tahoe Forest Center — thank you. I love you all, and don't you forget it.
Trending In: Opinion
- Update: Truckee police actively working case involving suspect with a firearm in Glenshire area
- Update: National Weather Service issues blizzard warning for Truckee-Tahoe area; chain controls in place on I-80
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million