Letter to the Editor: Pollard station impacts
January 12, 2010
The town staff and members of the public invested considerable time and dollars in development of the Hilltop Master Plan and now the landowner and his architect have demonstrated blatant disregard for the guidelines of that plan.
The proposed Pollard Station project would forever alter Truckee’s viewshed and bring a host of other problems.
It is time for the public to voice their opposition to this project and its attempt to deviate from the adopted plan.
Trending In: Opinion
- Coming soon: a theater near you – Truckee Art Haus on track for downtown
- Truckee man accused of raping teen
- Local skiing legend Mancuso announces pregnancy
- Rally for Rasta Stevie: Tahoe community comes together to support self-described ski bum, emcee
- Michelle Parker, Ben Paciotti claim Golden Saucers at Pain McShlonkey Hot Dog Downhill