Letter to the Editor: Warren warrants vote
October 27, 2008
I have known Dan Warren for over a year. His willingness to conserve energy is part of his everyday life, not a part-time novelty. When we discuss utility cost, he tells me his electric bill is about $25 and gas bill about $30. This has inspired me to learn how to use some of his techniques and conserve energy as well. Dan continues to research new energy sources as a part of his everyday life. My vote for Truckee Donner Public Utility District board of Directors is going to be for Dan Warren because he doesn’t just talk the talk, isn’t littering our town with wasteful signs, but he lives to keep our environment clean and sustainable through his own actions. When you see him riding his bike to the grocery store and shopping with his cloth bags, stop and ask him some questions, I’m sure he would love to share what he has learned. I’m positive, if Dan Warren is elected, he will bring his fiscal and environmental experience to our community. My vote is for Dan Warren for Truckee Utility Board.
Trending In: Opinion
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Why should we care about America’s homeless problem?
- Law Review: New laws for 2019 (Round 1)
- Law Review: Heavenly Resort liable for runaway rescue sled?
- North Lake Tahoe Historical Society names Marguerite Sprague as executive director