Letter to the Editor: We need to market other things than skiing
December 1, 2008
Apparently I missed it. Where were/are the holiday sound bytes and marketing splash touting the non-skiing activities available in the North Lake Tahoe Resort Association district on the Bay Area, Sacramento, and Reno TV stations and in other media?
Where are the promotions on how easy it is to get here without chain control? To get around our area from lodging, to restaurants, and events? It is time to promote what we have here at Lake Tahoe, not what is lacking. Not every person skis!
Trending In: Opinion
- Tahoe Mountain Club set to close in February
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- Vail Resorts gives $1.9M to Truckee, South Lake Tahoe nonprofits
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short