Letters of qualification for Town of Truckee development project due
December 19, 2011
TRUCKEE, Calif. and#8212; The Town of Truckee is pursuing an exciting development project as a public-private partnership on a Town-owned site on the Truckee River in our downtown area. Please visit http://www.townoftruckee.com/index.aspx?page=1100 for a Request for Information/Qualifications for the development of the site. This link, and more information regarding this project, can be found http://www.townofturckee.com on and#8220;In the Spotlightand#8221; on the home page, and on the Redevelopment Department web page under Projects and Programs/West River Site.
The vision for the site is a destination restaurant and a public plaza/park and possibly some retail/office uses, overlooking the river. This project is viewed by the Town as a potential signature project that could revitalize the West River Street area and act as a catalyst to other redevelopment projects along the Truckee River.
Letters of Interest/Qualifications are due at Town Hall by Wednesday, Dec. 21, 2011 at 5 p.m. Please contact David Griffith, Redevelopment and Housing Coordinator at 530-582-2910 or by e-mail at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding this project.
and#8212; Submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Opinion
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Tahoe ski patrollers rally support for Amy Holland, a ‘powerhouse with the fiercest determination’ diagnosed with brain cancer
- Tahoe local to showcase talents on TV’s The Great American Baking Show
- Truckee council increases in-lieu housing fee for developers
- Nevada County Elections: Klovstad, Goodwin, Polivy win Truckee Town Council seats