Letters to the editor: Eagan, Hetherington and Van Berkem
October 24, 2008
Since the last election, the team of Eagan, Hetherington and Van Berkem have worked together to bring a professional approach to melding the needs of aviators and the community. They have worked hard to preserve and protect the interests of all stakeholders of the airport. Because of their efforts, we now have a facility that is strongly supported in the community rather than a subject of distention.
We should support the reelection of Kathleen Eagan and Mary Hetherington, and add Tom Van Berkem to the Truckee Tahoe Airport Board of Directors. We are fortunate to have such well qualified individuals who are willing to serve.
Trending In: Opinion
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- French Meadows Restoration Project reaches final approval
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- ‘A TOTAL DIFFERENT LIFETIME’: All-female grunge group ready to rock Art Truckee
- Last of Tahoe’s downhill resorts set to open this week