Lil’ Air Festival announced
March 8, 2012
TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. – Alpine Meadows Resort and SnowBomb are proud to present the fifth annual Lil’ Air Festival at Alpine at Alpine Meadows on Saturday, March 10th, 2012.
This unique event is geared towards children 10 years old and under who are interested in getting a start in the freestyle competition circuit or just looking for a fun time on the hill!
“We love this annual event,” said Justin Broglio, Director of Operations for SnowBomb. “This year especially, we’re excited to see tomorrow’s talent throw down tricks in a custom built, “just-their-size” freestyle venue from the amazing team at Alpine Meadows.”
Building on the success from recent years, Alpine Meadows and SnowBomb are excited to give kids the opportunity to ride in a professional freestyle competition setup especially just for them.
Both skiers and snowboarders, ages 10 years old and under are welcome. A special discounted $10 entry fee, combined with a very special $5 kids lift ticket gets each child the chance to compete. Gear and prizes will be awarded to everyone that enters. Registration begins at 9am in the main lodge. Helmets are mandatory for all participants.
For more information on the Lil’ Air Festival and other events throughout the season, click over to Snowbomb.com or SkiAlpine.com.
Recommended Stories For You
– Submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Opinion
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- Sun Snapshots: Northstar ice rink covered in snow
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- West End Coffee and Tap plans moving forward in Truckee
- Old Trestle launches Truckee’s first distillery in 100 years