Meeks Bay Fire Ladies Auxiliary selling See’s, coffee and cookbook
November 3, 2010
MEEKS BAY, Calif. – The Meeks Bay Fire Ladies Auxiliary is raising funds again this holiday season with sales of See’s Candies and gourmet coffee roasted right here on the North Shore by Tahoe City’s Coffee Connexion.
Six blends of coffee are available in one pound holiday bags for $10 per pound.
Sierra Sunrise: A full bodied coffee blended from three of Coffee Connexion’s most popular beans.
House Blend: A combination of French and Vienna Roasts
Double French: A favorite among breakfast houses
Tahoe Delight: A favorite blend of Italian Roast Colombian Supremo
Recommended Stories For You
Organic Rainforest: Blended with jungle coffee and organic French Roast
Decaffeinated Vienna: A special after dinner coffee with more body and aroma than you would expect from decaffeinated
The acclaimed Meeks Bay Fire Ladies Auxiliary Cookbook is also on sale with recipes from local chefs. It makes a terrific holiday gift!
To place an order for coffee, candy, or the cookbook, contact Patti at 525-7029. Orders will be collected Wednesday, Nov. 24. Coffee and candy deliveries will be the second week of December.
Funds collected by the Meeks Bay Fire Ladies Auxiliary from this, and other events, is donated to the Meeks Bay Fire District for the purchase of much needed equipment. The Auxiliary has been a major funding source for the District for years.
– Submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Opinion
- (VIDEO) Winter storm expected to deliver several feet of snow to local ski resorts; up to 2 feet in Truckee, Tahoe
- Truckee fire truck stolen, crashed in Tahoe City
- Town of Truckee looking to relocate downtown transit center
- Humane Society of Truckee-Tahoe now serves as a lakewide pet care, resource network
- Chief’s Corner: How to stay on the road, and safe, this winter