Meeks Bay Fire Ladies Auxiliary selling See’s, coffee and cookbook
November 3, 2010
MEEKS BAY, Calif. – The Meeks Bay Fire Ladies Auxiliary is raising funds again this holiday season with sales of See’s Candies and gourmet coffee roasted right here on the North Shore by Tahoe City’s Coffee Connexion.
Six blends of coffee are available in one pound holiday bags for $10 per pound.
Sierra Sunrise: A full bodied coffee blended from three of Coffee Connexion’s most popular beans.
House Blend: A combination of French and Vienna Roasts
Double French: A favorite among breakfast houses
Tahoe Delight: A favorite blend of Italian Roast Colombian Supremo
Recommended Stories For You
Organic Rainforest: Blended with jungle coffee and organic French Roast
Decaffeinated Vienna: A special after dinner coffee with more body and aroma than you would expect from decaffeinated
The acclaimed Meeks Bay Fire Ladies Auxiliary Cookbook is also on sale with recipes from local chefs. It makes a terrific holiday gift!
To place an order for coffee, candy, or the cookbook, contact Patti at 525-7029. Orders will be collected Wednesday, Nov. 24. Coffee and candy deliveries will be the second week of December.
Funds collected by the Meeks Bay Fire Ladies Auxiliary from this, and other events, is donated to the Meeks Bay Fire District for the purchase of much needed equipment. The Auxiliary has been a major funding source for the District for years.
– Submitted to email@example.com
Trending In: Opinion
- UPDATE: Lanes now open on eastbound I-80 following truck retrieval
- Bicyclist dead after being struck by vehicle on State Route 89
- Red White and Tahoe Blue organizers optimistic about salvaging July 4 fireworks in Incline Village after county denies permit
- UPDATE: South Lake Tahoe PD asking for public’s help IDing suspect in deadly shooting