North Lake Tahoe Bonanza election letters policy
May 11, 2014
In addition to the North Lake Tahoe Bonanza's standard policy for editorial-page submissions, the Bonanza has the following guidelines for election-related letters.
The opinion pages are a forum for comments on candidates and political issues. However, the Bonanza will not publish personal attacks and reserves the right to limit the number of rebuttals.
If a letter is written as part of a campaign, the affiliation must be clearly stated. Political letters for the June 10 primary election will not be printed after the Thursday, May 29, print edition of the Bonanza — including online at http://www.tahoedailytribune.com — unless deemed necessary for a reply to a previous issue.
Questions about this policy may be emailed to Editor Kevin MacMillan at email@example.com.
Trending In: Opinion
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Truckee-based FiftyFifty to open 9,000 sq. ft. brewery in Reno Public Market in 2020