North Tahoe Chamber to host Summer Recreation Luncheon
May 19, 2011
TAHOE CITY, Calif. and#8212; The North Lake Tahoe Chamber of Commerce will host its annual Summer Recreation Luncheon Thursday, June 9, noon-3 p.m., serving a buffet lunch at Sunnyside Resort, 1850 W. Lake Blvd., Tahoe City.
This event is geared to provide insight about summer happenings, including events, festivals and activities to frontline, front desk and concierge employees, along with business owners and managers. Attendees can give a brief presentation at the event, as well as provide 90 brochures or other pieces of collateral to be distributed during the luncheon. This event sells out with approximately 100 attending, so early sign ups are recommended. Deadline to register is Monday, June 6. Cost is $27 per person for chamber members and $37 per person for non-members and includes lunch.
For more information about the event, to register or provide collateral, call Kym Fabel, North Lake Tahoe Chamber of Commerce manager at 530-581-8764 or email@example.com. To download a registration form, visit http://www.NorthLakeTahoeChamber.com, then Programs and Documents.
For more information about the NLTRA, visit http://www.nltra.org.
and#8212; Submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Opinion
- Coming soon: a theater near you – Truckee Art Haus on track for downtown
- Truckee man accused of raping teen
- Rally for Rasta Stevie: Tahoe community comes together to support self-described ski bum, emcee
- Local skiing legend Mancuso announces pregnancy
- Tahoe Top 5: Animal species you might not know inhabit the Tahoe region