North Tahoe Hebrew Congregation to present and#8220;Concert on the Lawnand#8221;
July 5, 2010
TAHOE/TRUCKEE and#8212; Join the North Tahoe Hebrew Congregation Sunday July 11, 2010 at 3 p.m. to welcome principals from the Reno Philharmonic and Reno Chamber Orchestras in a beautiful outdoor garden setting for Concert on the Lawn.
The program will include selections from Mozart’s and#8220;Eine Kleine Nachtmusik,and#8221; two of Vivaldi’s and#8220;Four Seasonsand#8221; and Barber’s and#8220;Adagio for Stringsand#8221; as performed by Ruth Lenz, Carol Laube, Phillip Ruder, Dustin Budish, Peter Lenz and Scott Faulkner.
Tickets are limited to the first 100 purchasers and are $100 each. The event will take place on the grounds of a private home in the Prosser Lake district of Truckee. The ticket includes a champagne-hors d’oeuvres reception. Directions will be provided when tickets are purchased.
For more information or to purchase tickets call Rose Orenstein at (530) 546-2559 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. All proceeds for this event benefit the North Tahoe Hebrew Congregation. Tickets are tax-deductible to the extent allowable.
and#8212; Submitted to email@example.com
Trending In: Opinion
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Northstar California General Manager Nadia Guerriero on the move
- Truckee police arrest woman on assault, child cruelty charges