August 12, 2005
Jon Robert Dalton died at the age of 44 in Waipahu, Hawaii on July 14th.
Jon resided at Squaw Valley in the 70s and early 80s and was a member of the Squaw Valley Ski Team in his teen years.
— Jon is survived by his wife Cydnie, his two children Frankie (12) and Leilani (9), his brothers Dan Mooney of Bend, Oregon and Patrick Mooney of Truckee, California, his sister Miki Mooney of Hailey, Idaho, and his parents Robert and Mickey Dalton of Corvallis, Oregon.
Services were held Wednesday, July 27, 2005 in Honolulu.
— Donations in Jon’s name may be made to the Lance Armstrong Foundation. (P.O. Box 130819, Houston, TX 77219).
Stephen Paul Bolla passed away peacefully on August 1st, 2005.
Recommended Stories For You
He is survived by his wife Ivazina Bolla, parents Judy and Charles Bolla, his sister Tori Gaba and countless friends.
He was a great friend who lived everyday to it’s fullest and had a loving heart.
He will be missed. There was a private service August 11th.
In lieu of flowers please send donations in Steve’s name to Tahoe Forest Hospice, PO Box 759, Truckee, CA 96160.
Trending In: Opinion
- Coming soon: a theater near you – Truckee Art Haus on track for downtown
- Truckee man accused of raping teen
- Local skiing legend Mancuso announces pregnancy
- Rally for Rasta Stevie: Tahoe community comes together to support self-described ski bum, emcee
- Michelle Parker, Ben Paciotti claim Golden Saucers at Pain McShlonkey Hot Dog Downhill