Obituary: Eve K. Sorter
November 13, 2013
October 26, 1928 – October 25, 2013
Eve left us peacefully in her home in Carson City to be with the Lord on Friday morning October 25, 2013. She was dearly loved by everyone. Her joy will be with us forever.
Eve was born to Ernest and Amanda Johnson on October 26, 1928, in Marinette Wisconsin. She was preceded in death by her parents, three sisters, and husbands Joel Lingensjo and Mike Sorter.
Eve is survived by her son, Dave Lingensjo of Kings Beach California, her sister and brother-in-law Mary and Bill Krah, of Menominee, Michigan, and brother-in-law Clif Dotseth of Palatine Illinois. She is also survived by numerous nieces and nephews.
A celebration of life will be held at St. Paul's Lutheran Family Church, 1201 North Saliman Road, Carson City, Nevada on Tuesday, November 19, 2013 at 1:00 P.M.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be given to St. Paul's Lutheran Church in memory of Eve Sorter. Arrangements are being made through Fitzhenry's Funeral Home of Carson City.
Trending In: Opinion
- UPDATE: Officials: Shooting reported in Tahoe City
- Squaw sets February snowfall record (VIDEO)
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra