OBITUARY: Jeffes, Michael A.
August 14, 2003
Michael A. Jeffes, born Jan. 14, 1945, passed away on Aug. 8 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center following a short illness. He was 58.
Michael was a beloved husband to his wife Wendy of 37 years, a loving father, grandfather, brother-in-law and uncle. He was a loyal and devoted friend to many. He was deeply loved and will be missed by all. Michael loved playing and spending time with his two grandsons, he loved camping and fishing on his boat with his family and playing his drums. Michael has resided in Truckee and worked as a Chief Operator at Tahoe Truckee Sanitation Agency for 23 years.
Michael is survived by his wife Wendy; daughter
Kristie; two grandsons, Joey and Keith; two sisters-in-law, Nancy and Pam, and a nephew, Jeb.
See you soon in paradise, Mikey. Luke 23:43
A family remembrance and celebration of Michael’s life will take place at
Recommended Stories For You
Rossburke and Knoble Mortuary, 1538 C Street, Sparks NV, on Friday, Aug. 15 at 7 p.m. Mike’s many friends are welcome.
Trending In: Opinion
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring
- Wolverines scuttle Pirates to reach first state title game since 2012
- Lastest election results (Nevada/Placer counties, state)