OBITUARY: Jeffes, Michael A.
August 14, 2003
Michael A. Jeffes, born Jan. 14, 1945, passed away on Aug. 8 at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center following a short illness. He was 58.
Michael was a beloved husband to his wife Wendy of 37 years, a loving father, grandfather, brother-in-law and uncle. He was a loyal and devoted friend to many. He was deeply loved and will be missed by all. Michael loved playing and spending time with his two grandsons, he loved camping and fishing on his boat with his family and playing his drums. Michael has resided in Truckee and worked as a Chief Operator at Tahoe Truckee Sanitation Agency for 23 years.
Michael is survived by his wife Wendy; daughter
Kristie; two grandsons, Joey and Keith; two sisters-in-law, Nancy and Pam, and a nephew, Jeb.
See you soon in paradise, Mikey. Luke 23:43
A family remembrance and celebration of Michael’s life will take place at
Recommended Stories For You
Rossburke and Knoble Mortuary, 1538 C Street, Sparks NV, on Friday, Aug. 15 at 7 p.m. Mike’s many friends are welcome.
Trending In: Opinion
- UPDATE: Officials: Shooting reported in Tahoe City
- Squaw sets February snowfall record (VIDEO)
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra