Opinion: Dismayed with lawsuit against Tahoe BEAR League
March 6, 2015
It was with dismay that we read about the recent lawsuit filed against the BEAR League and Ann Bryant.
We have known Ms. Bryant for many years and have never found her or her volunteers to be anything but courteous, professional and helpful.
You can call the League any time of the day or night and get someone to pick up the phone and help with any wildlife-related issue you may have, from bears to squirrels to raccoons to beaver — a rarity in this day and age.
The BEAR League is an invaluable and irreplaceable resource at the lake and we fully support Ms. Bryant and her tireless efforts on behalf of the wildlife with whom we share this beautiful place.
Samantha Loudon, President
Coral Amende, Director
Recommended Stories For You
Wylie Animal Rescue Foundation, Incline Village
Trending In: Opinion
- Rolf Godon: Jessica Morse right choice to represent California’s 4th District
- Kevin Drake: Vote Mourelatos for North Tahoe PUD
- John Merryfield: A more compassionate world begins with you
- Steve Batie: Calling all compassionate, thoughtful and patriotic Republicans
- Why should we care about America’s homeless problem?