Opinion: It’s Trump, not Obama, who’s the petulant child
January 13, 2017
When I saw the title of Jim Clark's January 5 opinion piece, "Has Trump pressure turned Obama into a petulant child?" I had to laugh (and at first thought the names must have been flipped by mistake).
Obama has been incredibly reasoned and restrained as he prepares for a peaceful transition of power, and I'm grateful he's doing what he can to protect our land from Trump and his cabinet of swamp monsters.
If Clark wants to see "the rant of a narcissistic, petulant child," he need look no further than our President-elect's Tweets.
Trending In: Opinion
- Two dead, one critically injured in Truckee airplane crash
- Carson City woman admits to fatal DUI at Lake Tahoe
- UPDATE: A second passenger dead, 1 in critical condition due to plane crash this morning (VIDEO)
- UPDATE: Body found in Truckee River near Hwy 267 bypass bridge
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke