Opinion: July 3 fireworks in Incline were too loud
July 8, 2015
I'm writing to comment on the Fireworks on July 3rd that Mr. Milken displayed. These fireworks were so loud that I thought my windows on Ski Way would burst. My whole house shook like an earthquake.
I just wonder if there are any controls over that level of explosions. The following night's fireworks were fine. Also, my animals were terrified, as I'm sure were others. If anyone reads this and can stop that kind of abuse, Incline Village and I would greatly appreciate it.
Trending In: Opinion
- Winter storm warning in effect for Truckee-Tahoe area
- Truckee Donner Land Trust, Squaw Valley Public Service District to buy piece of Olympic Valley
- West End Coffee and Tap plans moving forward in Truckee
- Sun Snapshots: Northstar ice rink covered in snow
- Packing a punch: Sierra snowpack gets big boost from season’s biggest storm (so far)