Opinion: Latest Jim Clark column exemplifies America’s political problem
June 1, 2016
I was depressed upon reading Jim Clark's column in the May 26th issue of the North Lake Tahoe Bonanza, "How can Trump pillory Hillary?"
The article was devoted to the subject of how Donald Trump could denigrate Hillary Clinton. I am not a Hillary supporter. If you recall, during the Clinton presidency, there was some issue regarding a client file missing from the Arkansas law firm where she had worked. My recollection is that she ultimately found the file somewhere in the residence area of the White House. How did the file get from the law firm to the White House so Hillary could find it?
However, Jim Clark's article exemplifies for me the current problem with the political parties. The article outlines how Donald Trump can denigrate his opponent, rather than explaining to we ordinary citizens precisely what Jim Clark thinks Donald Trump might do to improve the nation for the benefit of its citizens.
Trending In: Opinion
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring
- Wolverines scuttle Pirates to reach first state title game since 2012
- Lastest election results (Nevada/Placer counties, state)