Opinion: Thank you from the Koenig-Fenley family
March 12, 2015
We would like to express our heartfelt thanks and appreciation to our family of friends in this community for the outreach of love and support that we have experienced over these past days.
The compassion and selflessness that has been shown to our family is an example of why this is such an amazing place to call home.
The people, the offers and all of the acts of kindness are too numerous to list, so again we want to express our gratitude and thanks to all of you for keeping us in your thoughts, your prayers, and your actions.
The Koenig-Fenley Family
Trending In: Opinion
- Two dead, one critically injured in Truckee airplane crash
- Carson City woman admits to fatal DUI at Lake Tahoe
- UPDATE: A second passenger dead, 1 in critical condition due to plane crash this morning (VIDEO)
- Ferguson Fire in Yosemite filling Lake Tahoe Basin with smoke
- Nevada County prosecutor: Victim’s blood found on Joseph Ward’s boots