Opinion: The Happiest Place on Earth — Incline Beach
June 17, 2015
Well, maybe for some, but not so much for others.
I went down to Incline Beach recently to ask a quick question about punch cards, and I witnessed one of Incline's finest giving the lady at the kiosk grief about his punch card.
He went from joking with her about his "good-looking son" to adopting an aggressive manner with her in about 10 seconds. I was thinking, while I watched him, "how can he can so upset, in such a beautiful place?"
I guess, for this Incline resident, the saying, "no matter where you go, there you are" applies.
I plan to be extra nice to the kiosk workers this season. Let's enjoy this beautiful place every single day. We are SO unbelievably lucky.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Churchill County defeats Truckee for 3A state championship (GALLERY)
- Council approval moves Grocery Outlet project forward in Truckee
- Truckee Town Council moves forward with McIver Dairy restoration
- Truckee’s Wolverines to face Greenwave for state championship
- Truckee grants access to new development funding