Opinion: The secret to making it snow like crazy at Lake Tahoe
March 18, 2015
I know of a guaranteed foolproof method to make it rain or snow that has worked without fail for the last 40 years. Here is what I do. It is so simple I can't believe that I did not think of it before.
Step 1. Take car out of garage. Step 2. Wash car. That's it. It will rain or snow within 24 hours.
I did this a week or so ago and it worked. It has worked for the last 40 years of us washing our cars. Without fail. Every time. The only problem is that when I am the only one doing it, it may rain or snow just a little bit.
If everyone who reads this washes their car next Sunday, can you just imagine the accumulation? We will set records that they will be talking about for the next 100 years.
Trending In: Opinion
- Tahoe Mountain Club set to close in February
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- Vail Resorts gives $1.9M to Truckee, South Lake Tahoe nonprofits
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short