Opinion: Vote for Lisa Krasner for Assembly 26
May 12, 2016
I am writing in support of Lisa Krasner for Assembly District 26. Lisa is a Constitutional Conservative who will not vote to raise taxes without commensurate cutting elsewhere.
Lisa's service to our community is wide and varied. She is currently a Commissioner on the State of Nevada Commission on Aging for our senior citizens. Before that she was a Commissioner for the City of Reno for seven years where she advocated for a family friendly environment.
She teaches college level courses on the U.S. Constitution and promises to uphold these principles that made our country great. She supports school choice and 2nd Amendment rights.
She is a woman of integrity who will listen to her constituents, and represent us in our government. She has been endorsed by NV State Controller Ron Knecht, NV State Treasurer Dan Schwartz, Keystone Corporation, and The Retail Association of NV.
Join me in supporting Lisa Krasner for Assembly District 26.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Update: Truckee police actively working case involving suspect with a firearm in Glenshire area
- Update: National Weather Service issues blizzard warning for Truckee-Tahoe area; chain controls in place on I-80
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million