Opinion: Vote for Lisa Krasner for Assembly 26
May 12, 2016
I am writing in support of Lisa Krasner for Assembly District 26. Lisa is a Constitutional Conservative who will not vote to raise taxes without commensurate cutting elsewhere.
Lisa's service to our community is wide and varied. She is currently a Commissioner on the State of Nevada Commission on Aging for our senior citizens. Before that she was a Commissioner for the City of Reno for seven years where she advocated for a family friendly environment.
She teaches college level courses on the U.S. Constitution and promises to uphold these principles that made our country great. She supports school choice and 2nd Amendment rights.
She is a woman of integrity who will listen to her constituents, and represent us in our government. She has been endorsed by NV State Controller Ron Knecht, NV State Treasurer Dan Schwartz, Keystone Corporation, and The Retail Association of NV.
Join me in supporting Lisa Krasner for Assembly District 26.
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- William Mardison: Police officers’ association announces Truckee council endorsements
- Law Review: Jim Porter’s recommendations for Nov. 6 area elections
- Amy Berry: Prop 3 critical to California’s water supply
- Don Rogers: Careful what you call crisis
- Perry Norris: Proposition 3 will help water supply, fire prevention in the Sierra Nevada
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Placer County Office of Education Board of Trustees
- Truckee Town Council candidates talk affordable housing, General Plan (VIDEO)
- Pair face drug, vehicle registration charges in Truckee after agreeing to search
- Now boarding: 5 candidates vie for Truckee Tahoe Airport Board (VIDEO)
- Two arrested at Truckee Rite Aid on burglary, drug charges