Opinion: Vote for Rick Stephens for Truckee Tahoe Airport District board
September 23, 2016
Rick Stephens is my choice for the Truckee Tahoe Airport District board. He has been a consistent supporter of conservation and community efforts, and has concrete ideas for reducing the annoyance of noise that plagues our town.
He's a retired small business owner who will continue to encourage operation of the Airport with safety and efficiency in mind. He understands that our local property taxes contribute to the operating budget of the Airport, and he'll ensure those taxes are invested wisely — with the community, the environment and the economy taken into account.
Rick has taken the time to study the issues around the Airport, and his experience and leadership abilities will go a long way toward making the Airport an even better neighbor for our town and our region.
Please join me in voting for Rick Stephens for Truckee Tahoe Airport District board with your mail-in ballot or at the polls on November 8.
Trending In: Opinion
- Update: Truckee police actively working case involving suspect with a firearm in Glenshire area
- Update: National Weather Service issues blizzard warning for Truckee-Tahoe area; chain controls in place on I-80
- Weather service: ‘Life threatening’ conditions persist at Lake Tahoe
- Cessna does tail-stand at Truckee Tahoe Airport
- Ritz-Carlton, Lake Tahoe sells for $120 million