Opinion: Vote Horan, Morris, Price for IVGID board
June 9, 2016
Vote Horan, Morris, Price for IVGID board
After reading the IVGID trustees candidates statements in the May 19 Bonanza and attending the May 24 Candidate Forum at Sierra Nevada College, I have come to the conclusion that the voters in Incline Village/Crystal Bay have a clear choice to make.
That choice is between (1) electing trustees who support a positive functioning IVGID and the IVGID Board. This means trustees who deal with the many issues facing Incline Village taking into account and balancing the concerns of full-time property owners, part-time property owners, renters, local businesses, and visitors.
Or, it means (2) electing negative candidates or very inexperienced candidates who do not support the much improved IVGID management and IVGID Board and will result in more dysfunction and conflict in our community and on the IVGID Board.
The candidates I recommend for election and encourage you to vote for are: Phil Horan, Peter Morris and Benecia Price.
Hopefully, our community will remain positive and these three candidates will be the top vote getters!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Why should we care about America’s homeless problem?
- Law Review: New laws for 2019 (Round 1)
- Law Review: Heavenly Resort liable for runaway rescue sled?
- North Lake Tahoe Historical Society names Marguerite Sprague as executive director