Opinion: Vote Horan, Morris, Price for IVGID board
June 9, 2016
Vote Horan, Morris, Price for IVGID board
After reading the IVGID trustees candidates statements in the May 19 Bonanza and attending the May 24 Candidate Forum at Sierra Nevada College, I have come to the conclusion that the voters in Incline Village/Crystal Bay have a clear choice to make.
That choice is between (1) electing trustees who support a positive functioning IVGID and the IVGID Board. This means trustees who deal with the many issues facing Incline Village taking into account and balancing the concerns of full-time property owners, part-time property owners, renters, local businesses, and visitors.
Or, it means (2) electing negative candidates or very inexperienced candidates who do not support the much improved IVGID management and IVGID Board and will result in more dysfunction and conflict in our community and on the IVGID Board.
The candidates I recommend for election and encourage you to vote for are: Phil Horan, Peter Morris and Benecia Price.
Hopefully, our community will remain positive and these three candidates will be the top vote getters!
Recommended Stories For You
Trending In: Opinion
- UPDATE: Officials: Shooting reported in Tahoe City
- Squaw sets February snowfall record (VIDEO)
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- Squaw Valley couple launches YouTube channel featuring athletic exploits
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra