Opinion: Vote Jason Guinasso for Assembly 26
May 4, 2016
The voters of Assembly District 26 have a great choice of voting for Jason Guinasso during either early voting or the primary election in May and June.
Jason has proven as a lifetime resident of Washoe County he has the integrity to listen to all, speak his thoughts and convictions and then act to provide practical solutions to Nevada's issues.
He is energetic, thoughtful and fiscally responsible. These outstanding traits have earned him the support Lt. Governor Mark Hutchison and Assembly Majority Leader Paul Anderson, as well as the endorsements of the Chamber of Commerce of Reno, Sparks and Northern Nevada; the Nevada Chapter of the Associated General Contractors; the Builders Association of Northern Nevada; the Deputies Association of Washoe County; and several other agencies.
Jason has earned my vote and I believe he will be an outstanding member of the Nevada Assembly as they set the path for the future of the State of Nevada.
George Del Carlo
Trending In: Opinion
- Truckee Town Council approves Grocery Outlet
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- ELECTION: Hetherington, Jones battle for second airport board seat