Parents: Lnow Alder Creek middle drop-off areas
August 31, 2006
Parents whose students will not be riding on the bus to Alder Creek Middle School need to be aware of the proper student drop-off area, according to Tahoe Truckee Unified School District officials.
The student drop-off loop at the school is located in the parking lot that can be reached from Comstock Road to the west of the school site. All parents who are traveling to the school, either on the bypass or on Donner Pass Road, should use Pioneer Trail (located between the Forest Service offices and Coachland mobile home park) to reach the student drop-off area.
Parents who are traveling to the school site from Prosser Lakeview or from Prosser Dam Road can still use Alder Drive to get to the school site but will need to continue past the main entrance to the school and turn left onto Comstock Road to reach the student drop-off area.
” Provided to the Sun
School bus schedule: http://www.ttusd.org/transportation.htm
Trending In: Opinion
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short
- Truckee, North Tahoe skiers dominate first race of high school season
- Tahoe City moving forward with affordable housing project
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film