Placer County Sheriff’s reports
January 4, 2007
At 11:38 a.m. the manager of the 7-Eleven in Kings Beach reported two unknown suspects entered the store and stole a 12-pack of beer, a 32-ounce bottle of beer, and then fled.
At 12:59 a.m. a resident of San Souci Terrace in Homewood reported a snow removal company was dumping snow on the roadway on San Souci Terrace. The man reported that a letter from Placer County said snow shouldn’t be removed off private property onto the roadway. The deputy contacted two businesses the neighbor suspected of dumping the snow.
In addition, area ski resorts reported 12 snowboards and seven pairs of skis were stolen from Dec. 17 to Dec. 31.
Trending In: Opinion
- New Community Park Planned for Downtown Truckee
- Tahoe Fit, new fitness studio, to open in Tahoe City
- Tahoe ski patrollers rally support for Amy Holland, a ‘powerhouse with the fiercest determination’ diagnosed with brain cancer
- Dialysis doesn’t stop Truckee’s Josalyn Brown
- North Tahoe’s Mercogliano finishes prolific career as league MVP