Readers Write: Backing Bender
October 14, 2008
Truckee is at a crucial time with respect to our energy usage and decisions about renewable energy, water metering, broadband and water quality and safety. Jeff Bender is the candidate best able to provide us with intelligent and insightful decisions on these and all issues affecting the Truckee Donner PUD. He is the only mechanical engineer running with a solid background in energy consultation. Truckee needs his expertise and experience.
Jeff has shown his commitment to community service by serving on Truckee’s Planning Commission and donating all of his earnings to non-profits. He has shown his commitment to energy conservation and renewable energy by opening his own business right here in Truckee to help everyone from the single homeowner to the large developer make sure their projects are environmentally responsible. Jeff understands the concerns of families who want to ensure a better and cleaner future for their children.
Please join us in supporting Jeff Bender for the Truckee Donner PUD’s Board of Directors!
Trending In: Opinion
- Tahoe Mountain Club set to close in February
- Nevada County customers lose home insurance; some see double, triple increases
- Vail Resorts gives $1.9M to Truckee, South Lake Tahoe nonprofits
- Sierra cinema: Tahoe-Truckee has been the setting for 100 years of feature film
- John Ward: Airport Board member Lisa Wallace’s apology falls short