Readers Write: Experience and knowledge
October 14, 2008
They have worked hard for the community and the airport. Their balanced approach to solutions concerning the Truckee Tahoe Airport District makes them the best candidates for the board.
Kathleen Eagan, Mary Hetherington and Tom Van Berkem listen to the people of Truckee and North Tahoe and the pilots, bringing actions that meet the needs of both groups.
Their experience and knowledge of current airport challenges are essential for the harmonious relationship, now in effect, between the various airport constituents.
A vote for Eagan, Hetherington and Van Berkem will continue to build a better airport district.
Trending In: Opinion
- UPDATE: A second passenger dead, 1 in critical condition due to plane crash this morning (VIDEO)
- Two dead, one critically injured in Truckee airplane crash
- UPDATE: Body found in Truckee River near Hwy 267 bypass bridge
- Yosemite National Park route closed after fatal fire
- Carson City woman admits to fatal DUI at Lake Tahoe