Readers Write: Oh no. Guess who?
September 29, 2008
Just when you thought it was safe to go outside, he’s back! Who could stir up so much emotion pro and or con? This guy was a local in your face kind of guy who contributed to the Sierra Sun for more than 25 years.
After a 10-year absence, the Sierra Sun is going to start up again with this out of control writer that provokes so much consternation. Sometimes funny, sometimes not, sometimes emotional, sometimes straight, wherever you fall on this guy and his opinions, I guarantee it will be great fun.
And I know that there are those who will want to slice and dice me, especially one, and nothing you write about this guy will be over the top. Guess who? It’s me …
Trending In: Opinion
- Open season (even longer): Lake Tahoe resorts extend operations following record February snowfall
- Future of Gray’s Crossing development up in limbo
- Man killed walking into oncoming traffic on Interstate 80
- Storms return to Truckee-Tahoe this week
- Northstar California General Manager Nadia Guerriero on the move