Readers Write: Picking up those that stumble
October 20, 2008
So many times this amazing community has given so much to the students of North Tahoe High School. Sometimes we get so caught up in our own little world of preparing for the next class or next event that we forget that you trust us with your children and believe in us to move education in a direction that will make your son or daughter have a chance at success in their future. It is a challenge that we as teachers enjoy and hope to fulfill.
I sat in my office and was so thankful to be here. The people of this community have backed North Tahoe with time, money and blind faith for so long that it is “just what we do here.” From as far back as I can remember, Tahoe has been a community that picks up those who stumble, who help those in need and teaches those who will listen. From just a teacher at North Tahoe High School, I want to say… Thank you.
Trending In: Opinion
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Reno-Tahoe out of running to host 2030 Winter Olympic Games
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring