Readers Write: Raising a sign question
October 14, 2008
Thanks to Karen Meyer and Paul Duggan for their letter published Oct. 10th. It does raise a question.
We, too, have had our political yard sign tampered with. We’ve had it torn down a couple of times. We just shrugged and moved it farther up the hillside so it wouldn’t be as easy to get to. Our sign is for Barack Obama.
The question: are McCain supporters more apt than Obama supporters to shoot someone for stealing a yard sign?
Trending In: Opinion
- Truckee Town Council approves Grocery Outlet
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- ELECTION: Hetherington, Jones battle for second airport board seat