Readers Write: Raising a sign question
October 14, 2008
Thanks to Karen Meyer and Paul Duggan for their letter published Oct. 10th. It does raise a question.
We, too, have had our political yard sign tampered with. We’ve had it torn down a couple of times. We just shrugged and moved it farther up the hillside so it wouldn’t be as easy to get to. Our sign is for Barack Obama.
The question: are McCain supporters more apt than Obama supporters to shoot someone for stealing a yard sign?
Trending In: Opinion
- Storms continue to sweep through the Sierra, piling up snow in Truckee-Tahoe
- UPDATE: Court rules in favor of construction of Raley’s Grocery store
- Storm update: I-80 reopened after more than 3 feet falls in Sierra
- THE SUN NOW: Live coverage from the newsroom (Live Scanner)
- Another storm headed for Lake Tahoe this week