Resort at Squaw Creek to celebrate St. Patrickand#8217;s Day-
March 5, 2012
OLYMPIC VALLEY, Calif. and#8212; Whether it be Irish-inspired cuisine, or a and#8220;green-themedand#8221; twist on Tahoe recreation, the Resort at Squaw Creek is offering a variety of fun offers for St. Patrickand#8217;s Day weekend. In Sandyand#8217;s Pub, chefs will prepare a corned beef slider trio, with house-cooked corned beef on brioche mini buns topped with Swiss cheese, caramelized onions, sauerkraut and Sandyand#8217;s Pub sauce ($10). To accompany the sliders, diners and bar patrons will find $2 green beer and Guinness ($5).
Six Peaks Grille, the resortand#8217;s signature restaurant, will offer drink specials including Jameson Irish Coffee. At the Chuck Wagon, the outdoor dining venue at the base of the Squaw Creek chairlift, featured items include Guinness, Irish coffee, Jameson Irish coffee and a Cabo Wabo Mexican Leprechaun. All St. Patrickand#8217;s Day deals are valid Friday, March 16 through Sunday, March 18, 2012.
At High Altitude Adventures, Resort at Squaw Creekand#8217;s recreation department, two-for-one ice skating passes will be offered. Nordic Center trail passes will also be two-for-one ice, with a leprechaun scavenger hunt 9 a.m.-4 p.m. along the trails for and#8220;pot of goldand#8221; prizes March 17 and 18.–
The ski-in, ski-out Resort at Squaw Creek features a full-service spa with massage and body treatments, facials, nail services and fitness center.– Additionally, guests will find a shopping promenade, several restaurants, the Mountain Buddies childrenand#8217;s program, and a host of on-site outdoor recreational activities including skiing and riding, ice skating, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, and dog sledding.-
Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows offer more than 6,000 acres of terrain served by an extensive network of 44 lifts, accessing more than 270 trails and eight peaks.
Resort at Squaw Creek was recently recognized in Conde Nast Traveler as one of the and#8220;Top 50 Ski Hotelsand#8221; in North America, and one of and#8220;Top 150 Resorts: US Mainland.and#8221;-
Recommended Stories For You
For more information, call Resort at Squaw Creek at 800-401-9501 or visit http://www.visitsquawcreek.com.
Trending In: Opinion
- Rolf Godon: Jessica Morse right choice to represent California’s 4th District
- Kevin Drake: Vote Mourelatos for North Tahoe PUD
- John Merryfield: A more compassionate world begins with you
- Steve Batie: Calling all compassionate, thoughtful and patriotic Republicans
- Law Review: Mandalay Bay sues shooting victims
- FiftyFifty celebrates production facility grand opening in Truckee
- Teen swims length of Lake Tahoe for charity
- Land requested by Incline Village General Improvement District dropped from Washoe County lands bill
- McClintock backs out of proposed Tahoe debate, cites endorsement of opponent by event organizer
- Colorado ultrarunners shatter Tahoe 200 course records