Ride of the Week
October 25, 2007
Six months; I got it for my birthday.
It’s like surfing and snowboarding, but you can ride it on the pavement. It’s more challenging than a skateboard. It also gets people’s attention because it’s different.
You don’t have to kick; you move it by moving your feet. You can also ride it uphill.
It’s hard to learn at the beginning, but after a while you get the hang of it.
One of my friends had one before me and another had one after I got mine.
I found it in the woods and thought it was cool.
Trending In: Opinion
- Truckee Town Council race still too close to call
- Kurt Reinkens: Affordable living with Grocery Outlet unlocks affordable housing
- Reno-Tahoe out of running to host 2030 Winter Olympic Games
- Updated results still shows close race for Truckee Town Council
- Police: Undercover operation breaks up Lake Tahoe drug ring