Royal Gorge Cross Country Ski Resort to open for upcoming season
October 27, 2011
SODA SPRINGS, Calif. and#8212; The recent news Royal Gorge Cross Country Ski Resort is in receivership will not impact day-to-day operations. The receivership is in place to maintain operations, business as usual.
and#8220;Despite the obstacles Royal Gorge has faced, there has been a great amount of support from the staff, community and customers to see this resort continue to succeed. I am confident the upcoming winter will be one of our best,and#8221; said David Achey, general manager of Royal Gorge.
Season passes for the upcoming winter are available for purchase. Royal Gorge is extending the early season rates, $375 for an adult pass, through Oct. 31. Royal Gorge will be open Thursday-Tuesday 9 a.m.-4 p.m., closed Wednesday, except holiday periods. Holiday dates are available at http://www.royalgorge.com. Dogs are now allowed on select trails Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays. Dog passes can be purchased for $5 at Summit Station.
Guests can continue to expect the personalized service and spectacular views for which the resort is known. Royal Gorge is a full service Nordic resort including: rental services, lessons, kidand#8217;s camp, cafe, lodging and some of the best skiing in the area.
For more information, please call 530-426-3871, ext. 103 or e-mail email@example.com.
and#8212; Submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Trending In: Opinion
- Rolf Godon: Jessica Morse right choice to represent California’s 4th District
- Kevin Drake: Vote Mourelatos for North Tahoe PUD
- John Merryfield: A more compassionate world begins with you
- Steve Batie: Calling all compassionate, thoughtful and patriotic Republicans
- Law Review: Mandalay Bay sues shooting victims
- FiftyFifty celebrates production facility grand opening in Truckee
- Teen swims length of Lake Tahoe for charity
- Land requested by Incline Village General Improvement District dropped from Washoe County lands bill
- McClintock backs out of proposed Tahoe debate, cites endorsement of opponent by event organizer
- Colorado ultrarunners shatter Tahoe 200 course records